Map & DirectionHow to find us
60 St George Street
Suite 331 – 60 St George Street
Toronto ON M5S 1A7
Phone: 416 978 1457
Fax: 416 978 3936
The Impact Centre at 60 St George Street
The Impact Centre is located in two buildings on the University of Toronto’s St. George Campus in downtown Toronto: the McLennan Physics Building and the Banting and Best Centre. The two buildings have a walking distance of 10min.
There are many ways to reach us. You can access it by public transit, car, bicycle or on foot . Also check out our information for students arriving from out of town , by air, bus or train.
The closest subway station to us is
- Queen’s Park (at College Street and University Avenue)
- SeeTTC downtown routes map
- The506 Carleton streetcar runs along College Street. You can catch the 506 from College station on the north-south Yonge-University-Spadina line. The closest stops to the Impact Centre are St George Street or Spadina Avenue.
- The 510 Spadina streetcar runs along Spadina Avenue. You can catch the 510 from Spadina subway station on the east-west Bloor-Danforth line. The closest stop to the Impact Centre is Willcocks Street.
The U of T St George campus is accessible via the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway, which connect Toronto with Ontario’s 400-series highways.
- If you are travelling on the Gardiner Expressway, you can choose any one of three exit ramps located at Spadina Avenue, York Street and Bay Street.
- Drive north on Spadina Avenue, University Avenue or Bay Street until College Street to arrive at 112 College Street
- Use College Street to the intersection St. George Street and College Street to arrive at 60 St. George Street
- If you are travelling on the Don Valley Parkway, take the Bloor/Bayview exit ramp (use the Bloor Street lane).
- For 60 St George Street (McLennan Physics Building): Drive west on Bloor Street until you meet St George Street. Turn south to arrive at 60 St George Street.