Map & DirectionHow to find us
Impact Centre at 112 College Street
The Impact Centre is located in two buildings on the University of Toronto’s St. George Campus in downtown Toronto: the McLennan Physics Building and the Banting and Best Centre. The two buildings have a walking distance of 10min.
There are many ways to reach us. You can access it by public transit, car, bicycle or on foot . Also check out our information for students arriving from out of town , by air, bus or train.
The closest subway station to us is
- Queen’s Park (at College Street and University Avenue)
- SeeTTC downtown routes map
- The506 Carleton streetcar runs along College Street. You can catch the 506 from College station on the north-south Yonge-University-Spadina line. The closest stop for the Impact Centre is Queen’s Park Station at University Avenue.
The Impact Centre is located in downtown Toronto. Be aware that traffic in downtown Toronto can be quite congested, particularly during “rush hours” – about 8 am – 9am and 4 pm – 6 pm weekdays.
The U of T St George campus is accessible via the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway, which connect Toronto with Ontario’s 400-series highways.
- If you are travelling on the Gardiner Expressway, you can choose any one of three exit ramps located at Spadina Avenue, York Street and Bay Street.
- Drive north on Spadina Avenue, University Avenue or Bay Street until College Street to arrive at 112 College Street
- If you are travelling on the Don Valley Parkway, take the Bloor/Bayview exit ramp (use the Bloor Street lane).
- Drive west on Bloor Street until you meet University Avenue. Take University Avenue south until College Street: 112 College Street is located at the north-east corner of the intersection College Street/University Avenue.
The Impact Centre does not have free parking. Guests are required to use public parking. Street parking on campus is available daily at a price of $4/30 minutes to a maximum of $15 to $20/day. A flat rate of $8 to $10 is available on weekday evenings after 5:00 p.m. and all day on weekends and holidays. Daily passes can be bought from ticket dispensers on campus. Underground parking is available at similar prices: closest to the Banting and Best Centre at 661 University Avenue.